- burch milk will not be held responsible for spoiled milk if a cooler is not left out
- burch milk will not issue refunds once subscription payment has been processed. A reminder email is sent 3 days before processing, which gives plenty of time to edit/cancel/skip your delivery.
- burch milk 100% vegan and raw.
- Shelf life is 4-5 days. Please take notice of the Drink By date. If you do not leave out a cooler with ice, your milk will spoil before the date.
- burch milk is made to order on your delivery day to provide the freshest product.
- burch milk can be frozen but we cannot guarantee shelf life if you do this. Make sure to leave some room as burch milk will expand when frozen.
- Davidson County delivery only. Zip code restrictions apply.
- Monday and Thursday delivery days between 1-5pm.
- Monday delivery deadline: Sunday 3pm
- Thursday delivery deadline: Wednesday 3pm
- Must leave a cooler out regardless if you think you'll be home. burch milk will not be held responsible for spoiled milk if a cooler isn't left out. Please treat burch milk like a dairy product. Refrigeration is key to its shelf life.
- Please wash and return your bottles to receive $1 off your next order. Leave out your old bottles for pick up on your delivery day.
- burch milk subscription is a recurring charge on your credit card
- For example, if you place your first subscription order on Wednesday, you will be charged every Wednesday.
- You will also receive a reminder email a few days prior to your subscription renewal date.
- You can cancel or edit your subscription through your burch milk account.
- Receive 10% off each bottle.
- Wash and return your bottles.
- For a second delivery day, you must create another subscription.
- You can purchase burch milk through the website here. You can also purchase burch milk through following:
- Green Door Gourmet
- Local MEEL
- 12 South Farmers Market Tuesdays 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Richland Park Farmers Market Saturdays 9:00am-12:30pm
We are here for you. Email us and will get back to you!